Our client based in Industrial Area, Nairobi is seeking to employ a Tele-sales person.
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Listening to the customers’ needs to generate repeat sales.
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products.
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Answering customers’ questions on the products.
- Meeting sales quotas.
- Degree or Diploma in Sales, Marketing or any business-related course.
- Minimum of one year plus experience as a telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative thinking skills.
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Good sales ability.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as Tele-sales.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.