TELE-SALES PERSON (Kshs20,000 PLUS COMMISSION)
Our client, a micro-finance is seeking to employ a tele-sales person. Training will be given.
Why choose us:
- We encourage career growth overtime you can upscale the career ladder as well as enhance proper succession planning.
- Incentives, bonus and commissions are competitively awarded since we believe investing and empowering our employees leads to long-run company growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improving visibility and brand image of the company.
- Directly selling and promoting company products to the assigned markets using mobile phones and SMS.
- Acquisition & customer portfolio management.
- Marketing products and services on a daily basis to prospective customers.
- Building relationships with existing referral sources and cultivate new referral sources both internally and externally.
- Ensuring the best in terms of quality of sales.
- Deriving insights to competitor Sales activities and effectively counter the efforts.
- Regularly providing feedback to the Team Leader on the acceptance of the products.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education background in a business field.
- Relevant IT knowledge.
- Supervisory skills.
- Cost valuing ability.
- Should have supervised staff who are using sandpaper on hand-made products.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as TELE-SALES PERSON.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.