STOREKEEPER (Kshs20,000 Net)
Our client, a packaging company based in Nairobi is seeking to employ a storekeeper.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and developing strategies for efficiency in the store.
- Making sure invoices are checked against LPOs.
- Counterchecking of goods physically against invoice.
- Dispatching of goods.
- Ensuring all goods leaving the store have been paid for or client has terms.
- Checking pay bills are properly done.
- Checking pending and new orders tray.
- To eliminate collision and theft.
- Making sure removed goods that are not invoiced are properly checked.
- Returning goods to the store if they overstay after being removed – only after seeking clarification from superiors.
- To ensure there is discipline and strictness at the store.
- To always plan work in advance.
Qualifications, Requirements and Skills:
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Should have integrity and fairly values.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as storekeeper.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.