SQL SERVER DBA (Quote your Last Salary)
Our client, in the ICT industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as a SQL SERVER DBA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage SQL Server databases
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes
- Monitor system’s health and performance
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time
- Provide suggestions for solutions
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement
- Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience as a SQL Server DBA or similar role
- 3-5 years of experience with MY SQL Server Administration experience required
- 3-5 years of experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO)
- 3-5 years of experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- 3-5 years of experience of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- 3-5 years of experience with Windows server, including Active Directory
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as SQL SERVER DBA also quote your last salary.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.