SHOP ASSISTANT MANAGER (Kshs35,000 – NEGOTIABLE)
Our client who deals with furniture that is handcrafted and made-to-order has a workshop team that works hard to create unique beautiful furniture and is looking for a shop assistant manager.
LOCATION: – INDUSTRIAL AREA.
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: – PERMANENT
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper pricing of items in the shop by rightful labelling.
- Knowledgeable in spread sheet use age for data entry purposes.
- Manage other staff in the shop.
- Enhance proper store keeping as well as stock taking.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education background in a business field.
- Relevant IT knowledge.
- Supervisory skills.
- Cost valuing ability.
- Should have supervised staff who are using sandpaper on hand-made products.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as shop assistant manager.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.