SECURITY SALES EXECUTIVE (Kshs30,000)
We are looking to hire a security sales executive for our client, a security firm.
LOCATION: MOMBASA and NAIROBI
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors.
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- Should have a diploma or degree in sales, marketing, commerce or a related field.
- Should have at least one year or two experience as a security sales executive.
- Ability to meet sales target.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible work hours.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven track of successful sales record.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as SECURTIY SALES EXECUTIVE.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.