JOB TITLE: Sales Team Leader
DEPARTMENT/TEAM: Sales & Marketing
REPORTS TO: Business Development Manager
The purpose of this role is to lead the Sales and Customer Service teams to ensure they meet their obligation of continuous growth of profitable customers.
Sales Team Leader Job Description
- Prepare Sales strategies and taking steps to have an impact on the market in addition to developing new techniques and strategies to keep up with the ever-dynamic business world.
- Setting and achieving sales targets for the team by properly following a strategy.
- Cold calling prospects in the assigned territory and focus area
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Tracking actual work done vs. targets for the team
- Finding and expanding current business into new local, regional, national or international markets.
- Understands clients’ nature and needs.
- Establishing and keeping good relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
- Managing a client proposal throughout its development and supervising the involved team.
- Coordinating with business associates and partners.
- Maintain the databases of every concerning activity
- Learn the strong as well as the weak areas of the business.
- Explore new opportunities to earn more profits.
- Learn about new marketing tactics and apply them to the appropriate area.
- Improve networking with other businesses.
- Making the customer base strong by aiming for high customer satisfaction.
- Motivating fellow employees to bring more efficiency and quality in work.
- Determining business growth plan.
- A University Degree/Diploma in Business/ Commerce/ Sales and Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in corporate sales and at least 1 year leading a sales team.
- Experience working in a training institution is an added advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Possess strong product knowledge capability
- Demonstrated track record of success in Sales
- Successful experience in maintaining existing customer bases
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as Sales Team Leader.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Gross pay:- Kshs80,000/- to Kshs100,000/-