SALES MANAGER-FRESH FARM PRODUCE (70,000)
Our client, in the real estate industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join their team as a SALES MANAGER.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales planning and forecasting: Deliver company strategy by developing annual sales and marketing plans that they are in line with overall company strategy
- Sales maximization (volumes and revenues): Achieve revenue targets by coordinating company wide sales operations and support the development and implementation of approved sales and market penetration strategies
- Market intelligence and development: Maintain competitiveness of the company by development of market penetration and coverage plans.
- Reporting and decision making: Analyze and present monthly sales and market reports and in liaison with internal stakeholders make relevant decisions and realignment of sales strategies. Annual sales plan development with forecasted sales with periodic reporting of variances.
- Performance management: Drive sales targets by coordinating the efforts of the sales executives by ensuring actionable initiatives are effectively cascaded to staff and lead the training and development of the team to achieve set revenue targets;
- Brand management: Execute the development of the corporate brand and sub-brand plans that take into consideration customer and market insights and product line marketing goals, in line with allocated budgets;
- Stakeholder management: Establish and maintain good corporate relationships with various industry stakeholders (including customers).
- Risk management: Champion a culture that emphasizes compliance and commitment to internal controls, risk management, and high ethical standards by ensuring that the principles and requirements of managing risk are consistently adopted throughout the department.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 5 years of work experience.
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Expected Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Customer relationship management
- Ability to work in an extremely high-pressure high accountability environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively to costumers
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- Should be a graduate from a reputable institution with qualification relating to Agriculture or related fields.
- Should be well versed in all vegetables farming.
- Should be conversant with green house technology in tomato and capsicum farming.
- Should be well versed and conversant with all vegetable markets and their consumption patterns in Nairobi and its environs.
- Should have rich and precise strategies on disposing huge volumes of vegetable to the previous markets.
- Should be able to create and sustain a huge client base for consumption of vegetable.
- Sourcing of produce from other farms whenever the farm has deficit
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as SALES MANAGER-FRESH FARM PRODUCE.
Only shortlisted Candidates shall be contacted.