(Salary – State the current/last salary)
Our client, in the chemical industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as a SALES EXECUTIVE.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems
- developing solutions
- preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Develop and grow the commercial relationships of assigned leading industrial customers while prospecting for new accounts to increase market penetration
- Cold calling for new business opportunities
- Develop business plan and sales strategy to corporate clients that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Identify new customers, markets and opportunities for business expansion
- Daily Report of Sales activities
- Achieve set target sales for the month.
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research on rival products.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Maintaining client relations.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be a Male
- Must have attained 30Yrs and above
- Diploma/Degree in Chemistry
- Minimum of 5 -6 years of experience in chemical sales
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Ability to drive sales activity and revenues.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as SALES EXECUTIVE.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.