Our client, a Manufacturing company in Nairobi, is looking for a Sales Assistant.
Qualifications & skills
- Diploma in sales and Marketing or any business-related field preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a manufacturing industry.
- Must have a good knowledge of clearing and forward of goods and export process.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills are essential.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets within schedule.
- Should be highly motivated.
Duties and responsibilities
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Performing cost-benefit analysis of existing and potential customers.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as SALES ASSISTANT.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Gross pay:- Kshs50,000/-