SALES ASSISTANT (Kshs30,000 – Kshs35,000)
Our client, based in Nairobi is seeking to employ a sales assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process, package and label online and phone orders.
- Assist the office manager in various duties.
- Collect payments.
- Speak to customers and manage customer accounts.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service when speaking to all customers.
- Assist in receiving stocks and stock shelves.
- Be able to lift cartons weighing up to 30kg.
- Learn about new products and advise customers on the same.
- Maintain a clean clutter free work environment.
- Report to directors as an when asked to.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales or related field.
- 2+ Years work experience in a similar position.
- Sales and Retail Experience.
- Knowledge of Electronic Cigarettes functionality and should be able to learn new products technical specifications.
- Knowledge of e-commerce computer programs.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Able to communicate through Email, WhatsApp and Text.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as SALES ASSISTANT.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.