SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER (Kshs50,000 PLUS COMMISSION)
Our client, a security firm based in Westlands, Nairobi is seeking to hire a SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- Should have a Diploma or Degree in sales and marketing or relevant field.
- At least 5 or more years-experience doing sales or marketing.
- A previous record working in a security firm as a sales and marketing person is highly preferred.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.