RIDER (Kshs21,000) URGENTLY NEEDED!
Our client, a logistics company in Nairobi, is seeking to employ a rider.
- Picking up and delivering various packages to specified locations as per the delivery instructions provided by dispatch staff.
- Verifying addresses and locations before each delivery to ensure that there are no errors.
- Carefully planning travel routes to ensure that packages are delivered to recipients in a timely manner.
- Securing packages to prevent damage during transit.
- Obtaining recipients’ signatures upon completion of each delivery to confirm receipt of the correct items.
- Collecting payments as required and ensuring that the correct amounts have been received.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all packages delivered to recipients.
- Regularly communicating with dispatch staff to provide delivery updates and receive instructions for new deliveries.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Form 4 Certificate (KCSE) Grade D.
- Fluent in English & Kiswahili both written and spoken.
- Well Groomed.
- At least Two years’ riding experience, with 6 months being recent.
- Class A2 (FG).
- Recent recommendation letters from referees – not more than 1yr old.
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Geographical knowledge of Nairobi.
- Smart Phone with minimum storage size of 8GB.
- Computer literate.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as RIDER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.