RETAIL MARKETER (Kshs35,000 – Kshs50,000)
Our client based in Nairobi is seeking to employ a retail marketer.
- Must have a degree in marketing or its equivalent.
- Should have at least two (2) years’ experience in retail industry on the same role or any other related position.
- Should be young and mature.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels and branding
- Good communication skills-written and spoken
- Proficiency in digital marketing
- Proven track record of achieving ambitious sales targets
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with minimum supervision as well as team player
- Good knowledge of all MS Office packages especially MS Excel and MS Word
- Thorough creative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop marketing strategies action plans e.g. SMS sales prompts, e-marketing as well as social media etc.
- Brand ownership, development to maintain corporate identity
- Participate in development in marketing strategies for entry into new markets and coordinate marketing campaigns
- Participate in market research for strategic business growth and keep ahead of competition as we increase the market share
- Share reports and market analysis feedback
- Initiate and supervisor promotions and other campaigns to increase sales whether in-house, online, print and social media.
- Promote great customer care.
- Participate in bench marking activities based on market intelligence especially on customer trends.
- Develop and share possible business partnership to spur revenue growth.
- Share weekly, monthly, quarterly as well as annual reports and reviews.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the job title retail marketer.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.