Our client, in the business industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join their team as a RECEPTIONIST.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Ensuring client enquiries are handled promptly
- Daily report records on equipment/items hired out.
- Handling client table setups and ensuring weekly different table displays.
- Writing delivery and return notes when hiring out equipment.
- Checking and confirming that hired out items are returned in good working order together with stores person.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven working experience for at least 2 years in retail sales
- Diploma from a recognized institution in Front Office Operations, Business Administration or Customer Service
- Competent in MS Suite with working knowledge in digital marketing
- 3-5 years relevant and proven experience in the similar industry
- Experience should reflect an increasing level of responsibility
- Awareness of the statutory and licensing responsibilities applicable e.g. safety, first aid, motor vehicle regulatory requirements e.g. advertising on vehicles, carrying heavy loads etc.
- Must-have interpersonal skills; ability to work and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders of the business also have excellent organization and time management skills, keen on detail with a high degree of accuracy, outstanding communication skills, ability to listen objectively, ability to work under pressure, flexibility, maintain confidentiality, negotiation skills, and outstanding oral and written communication skills.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as RECEPTIONIST.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.