Our client, in the business industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join their team as a RECEPTIONIST.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring client enquiries are handled promptly
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven working experience for at least 3 years as a receptionist
- Degree /Higher Diploma/ Diploma from a recognized institution in Front Office Operations, Business Administration
- Competent in MS Suite.
- Above 30years.
- Must-have interpersonal skills; ability to work and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders of the business also have excellent organization and time management skills, keen on detail with a high degree of accuracy, outstanding communication skills, ability to listen objectively, ability to work under pressure, flexibility, maintain confidentiality, negotiation skills, and outstanding oral and written communication skills.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as RECEPTIONIST.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.