REAL ESTATE SALES PERSON (Kshs20,000)
We are looking to hire a real estate sales person for our client, a real estate firm based in Nairobi.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors.
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Should have a diploma in sales, marketing, commerce or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible work hours.
- At least 2 years’ experience doing sales in the real estate industry.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven track of successful sales record.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the job title as REAL ESTATE SALES PERSON.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.