REAL ESTATE SALES EXECUTIVE (Kshs30,000 PLUS COMMISSION)
We are looking to hire a real estate sales executive for our client, a real estate firm based in Westlands, Nairobi.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generating client leads to buy, sell, and rent a property.
- Counseling clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Developing a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Creating lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
- Showing properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Presenting purchase offers to sellers.
- Facilitating negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Reviewing purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promoting properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Preparing loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds, and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Maintaining your real estate license and knowledge.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- Should have a diploma or degree in sales, marketing, commerce or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible work hours.
- At least 2 years’ experience doing sales in the real estate industry.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven track of successful sales record.
- Having being licensed as a real estate agent will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as REAL ESTATE SALES EXECUTIVE.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.