REAL ESTATE SALES EXECUTIVE (Kshs30,000 – Kshs60,000 NEGOTIABE)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Promote sales of Homes through advertisements.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of Homes they are seeking.
- Organizing sales visits and explaining features of homes to prospective clients.
- Providing guidance and assisting buyers in purchasing property under our terms and conditions.
- Prepare necessary paperwork needed to close a sale and ensuring all paperwork is properly filled out by the prospects.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Create and cultivate relationships with buyers and sellers for future purchases and transactions.
- Work with loan officers, attorneys, and agencies to complete purchase.
- Answer clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Interested and qualified persons are asked to make their applications by: –
- A letter of application.
- A detailed and updated curriculum vitae, to include previous professional engagement.
- Applicant’s recent colored passport size photographs.
- Must have a degree or a diploma in any business-related course.
- Should be ready to work with targets.
- Must have worked in a call center, mortgage department, bank, Sacco, real estate or customer service.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a busy organization.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as REAL ESTATE SALES EXECUTIVE.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.