QUANTITY SURVEYOR (Kshs40,000)
Our client, in the construction industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join their team as a quantity surveyor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree/Diploma in quantity survey or its equivalent.
- At least 2years experience.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Great networking abilities.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as QUANTITY SURVEYOR.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.