PROPERTY VALUERS (Kshs20,000-25,000)
Our client, in the security industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join their team as a PROPERTY VALUER.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Measure the exterior and interior of the property.
- Look around the exterior of the property and take notes of any potential damages or structural issues like a damaged roof, broken window, chipping paint or termite damage.
- Look around the exterior of the property and take notes on any significant improvements that could increase the value of the property like a new roof, fresh paint, well-kept lawn or add-ons to the existing structure.
- Survey the interior of the property to identify the number of rooms, bathrooms and amenities like updated kitchen appliances, fireplace, modern light fixtures and wood floors.
- Survey the interior of the property to identify potential structural issues or damages like chipping paint, slanted floors or ceilings, holes in the floor or wall, outdated or stained flooring, lack of natural light or signs of mold damage.
- Compare the property’s selling value to other buildings in the area.
- Draft a report using the notes and photos taken at the property.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Economics or its equivalent.
- At least 2years experience.
- Preferably male candidates(riders).
- Excellent time management skills.
- Problem solving attitude
- A candidate who is a go getter, takes initiative, a team player, and is attentive to details.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, with organizational and supervisory skills.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as PROPERTY VALUER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.