PROGRAMME MANAGER (Kshs40,000 – Kshs50,000)
Our client, an Education and Learning Centre in Nairobi is seeking to employ a Program Manager.
- Giving scholarships to class 8 pupils joining high school from un-privileged backgrounds.
- Communicating with teachers, parents and students to get more information about those who fall under the category preferred to be sponsored.
- Will be participating in selecting those to be sponsored, that is to decide if they fit to the scholarship program.
- Will be involved in disbursing the scholarship funds.
- Sourcing for children to sponsor by visiting them, access and get to understand their financial state.
- Participating in charity and fundraising activities.
- Enlighten people about the scholarships offered.
Qualifications and Skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in social sciences or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years ‘or more proven experience in program management.
- Should have stakeholder management skills.
- Competence in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Someone who has been a teacher/lecturer or who has been doing PR and has fundraising skills will be an added advantage.
- Experience in managing a team is also preferred.
- Should have worked in a charity or foundation organizations such as Wings To Fly etc.
- Should be flexible.
- Someone who has volunteered in charity matters in any way and understands the norm in such organizations.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title PROGRAMME MANAGER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.