PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (Kshs40,000 + OVERTIME)
Our client, in the manufacturing industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join their team as a PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish daily, weekly and monthly objectives and communicate them to employees.
- Guide and coach employees monitoring their productivity.
- Oversee safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance.
- Detect issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Ensure strict adherence to safety guidelines and company standards.
- Perform verification of production output according to specifications.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Diploma/Degree in business management or any other related field.
- At least 2-4 years relevant experience in a manufacturing company.
- Must have worked as a supervisor.
- Knowledge of plastic industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good reporting skills and effective planning.
- Self-motivated and an efficient problem solver.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.