PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT (Kshs35,000-40,000)
Our client, in the business industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as a PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Control and monitor expenses against approved budgets
- Develop sourcing strategies
- Maintain contracts with vendors
- Review inventory and update as required
- Initiate and keep track of orders
- Reconcile or resolve order discrepancies with supplies. Monitor delivery times to ensure they are on time
- Receive, inspect and distribute orders
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5 years of experience or its equivalent.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Possess active listening and good communication skills.
- Have a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to multitask.
- Degree in supply chain management.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.