Our client based in Nairobi, is seeking to employ a private investigator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing clients’ presenting cases.
- Discerning the prospective utility of your private investigation.
- Mapping out applicable investigative responsibilities.
- Gathering salient resources from clients.
- Heeding cautionary guidance and observing predetermined parameters.
- Performing relevant surveillance and interview-related tasks.
- Hosting sensitive and transparent debriefing consultations.
- Practicing appropriate self-defense, as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Certificate or Diploma in security studies or in the relevant field.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to gather and analyze information.
- At least 3 years of experience in investigations and recoveries work.
- Good track record of achieving targets.
- High integrity – must not have been involved in any scandals.
- Strong communication and report writing skills.
- Credible references that must check out.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as private investigator.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.