Our client, in the health and wellness industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join their team as a PHARMACIST.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake pharmacy administrative tasks.
- Keep records / take inventory of all medical equipment ordered, equipment issued to clients and stocks remaining.
- Comply with all security measures and quality standards.
- Ensure order and cleanliness at the pharmacy.
- Perform other duties as assigned and as the profession demands.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Desire for personal development, improvement and learning.
- Degree/Diploma in pharmaceutical technology from a recognized medical training institution.
- Be registered by the pharmacy and poisons board of Kenya.
- Valid practicing license.
- Minimum have three years of working experience.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as PHARMACIST.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.