Salary: Kshs40000-48000) Basic salary
License Fee:12000-15000) For enrolled practitioner
- Provide advice for non-prescription medications.
- Oversee sale of described medicines to our clients and generate revenue.
- Maintain and update pharmacy stock inventory.
- Preparing sales reports on a daily basis
- Monitor drugs and other medical supplies levels and initiate the procurement process.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Monitor storage conditions i.e., expiry status band security of the pharmaceuticals.
- Any other task that may be assigned by Director of Operations.
Qualifications., Skills and Requirements
- Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Technology.
- proven experience as a Pharmaceutical Technologist in a busy environment.
- Valid practicing license.
- Thorough understanding of prescription techniques.
- Relevant IT Skills
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the job title as PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGIST.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.