PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGIST (Kshs40,000)
We are looking to hire a pharmaceutical technologist for our client. a hospital based in Mathare North, Nairobi.
- Provide advice for non-prescription medications.
- Oversee sale of described medicines to our clients and generate revenue.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock.
- Maintain records.
- Preparing sales reports on a daily basis
- Monitor drugs and other medical supplies levels and initiate the procurement process.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Monitor storage conditions i.e., expiry status band security of the pharmaceuticals.
- Any other task that may be assigned by Director of Operations.
- A Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Technology.
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a Pharmaceutical Technologist in a busy
- Valid practicing license.
- Enrollment Certificate as a Pharmaceutical Technologist awarded by the Pharmacy and Poison Board (PPB)
- Annual License from the Pharmacy and Poison Board.
- Thorough understanding of prescription techniques.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering required reports.
- Computer literacy.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGIST.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.