PERSONAL ASSISTANT (Kshs Negotiable)
Our client, a plastic packaging company is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as a PERSONAL ASSISTANT.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Controlling access to the manager/executive.
- Creating and distributing meeting minutes.
- Coordinating events and run errands when needed.
- Help with daily time management.
- Delegating work in the managers absence.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 0-2 years of experience as a personal assistant.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Possess active listening and good communication skills.
- Have a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to multitask.
- Diploma/degree in PR or business administration.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as PERSONAL ASSISTANT.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.