Our client based in ATHI RIVER is seeking to employ Panel Beaters.
- Assessing the extent of motor vehicle repairs, restoration, or customization requests.
- Managing customer expectations.
- Preparing repair or modification cost estimates and finalizing agreements.
- Planning, organizing, and scheduling the workflow.
- Regularly updating customers on the progress of their repairs.
- Restoring damaged vehicles to their original condition by removing dents, mending parts, removing rust, repairing scratches, and spray-painting panels.
- Accommodating customization requests.
- Ensuring compliance to industry specifications and safety standards.
- Operating recovery vehicles.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Cert or Diploma in the related field.
- Panel beater certification, or equivalent vocational training.
- Previous experience as a Panel Beater would be advantageous.
- Licensed to operate recovery vehicles.
- Spray painting, general welding, and brazing experience.
- Ability to operate mechanical, hydraulic, and metalworking equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of automotive industry safety specifications and regulations.
- Physically fit and able to operate heavy machinery.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Availability to work overtime when needed.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the job title as Panel Beaters.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.