OPERATIONS MANAGER (Kshs30,000 – Kshs40,000)
Our client located in Nairobi is seeking to hire an OPERATIONS MANAGER.
To make sure that all goods from branches are offloaded and delivered to respective customers within given timeliness. With safety and security at the back of the mind.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive goods from branches and take stock.
- Give out goods for delivery to outside collection clerk.
- Receive green copies in the evening from outside collection clerk.
- Reconcile goods issued out in the morning with green copy received.
- Give daily stock status of remaining goods at dispatch.
- Give the daily status to our clients about deliveries to their customers, online system.
- Coordinate and supervise the staff working in the department.
- coordinate with branches and make sure all customers collection is done and deliveries are done within the stipulated timeline.
- Ensure all trucks are fueled and mileage issued.
- Ensure all POD are posted in branch levels and received within the stipulated time lines and handed over to accounts office.
- Make and present management reports for management team and ensure all departmental SOPS and KPIS are meet.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as OPERATIONS MANAGER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.