OFFICE MANAGER (Kshs55,000 – Kshs60,000)
Our client, based in Nairobi is seeking to employ an office manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process online and phone orders.
- Collect and manage order payments.
- Dispatch and organize multiple deliveries efficiently and communicate with delivery personnel.
- Provide daily reports to directors.
- Create POS sales and receipts.
- Maintain and file office records.
- Receiving stocks, keeping stock records and organization of the store.
- Process local statutory payments and petty cash expenses.
- Ensure working areas are kept well and purchase office supplies and purchase office supplies.
- Communicate with customers by email and phone where necessary.
- Report to directors as an when asked to.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in the related field.
- 5+ Years work experience in a similar position.
- Sales, Admin and Retail Experience.
- Knowledge of Nairobi geography for deliveries.
- Knowledge of Electronic Cigarettes functionality and should be able to learn new products technical specifications.
- Knowledge of e-commerce computer program.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Able to communicate through Email, WhatsApp and Text.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Filing of relevant company documents Ensure and maintain a high level of customer service.
- Learn about electronic cigarettes and other products related to the business.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as OFFICE MANAGER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.