OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (Kshs80,000 – Kshs90,000)
Our client based in Westlands, Nairobi is seeking to employ an Office Administrator.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic office admin principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and other computer packages.
LADIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the job title as Office Administrator.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.