OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (Kshs40,000 – Kshs50,000)
Our client based in Westlands, Nairobi is seeking to employ an Office Administrator.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Diploma/Degree in business, administration, or a related field.
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Someone who can do tenders is highly preferred.
LADIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the job title as Office Administrator.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.