MEDICAL SURGICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (30k-50k)
Our client, a pharmaceutical firm based in Industrial Area, Nairobi is looking for a Medical Surgical Sales Representative.
Qualifications & skills
1. Degree or Diploma in Sales, Marketing or any business related course.
2. Minimum of two years’ experience in sales and marketing of pharmaceutical products.
3. Proven ability to meet and exceed targets within schedule.
4. Good interpersonal skills.
5. A commitment to excellent customer service.
6. Excellent communication and negotiation skills are essential.
7. Should be highly confident motivated.
Duties and responsibilities
· Organizing appointments and meetings with community and hospital-based healthcare staff.
· Identifying and establishing new businesses.
· Negotiating contracts with potential and current customers.
· Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists.
· Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals.
· Writing and maintaining detailed reports.
· Reviewing the sales performance.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as MEDICAL SURGICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.