MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE SUPERVISOR (50k – 70k)
- Achieve forecasted sales targets through implementation of all the sales & marketing programs and strategies
- Train and guide the team to upsell products, and increase brand awareness, interest, and usage per territory.
- Monitor Medical Representatives’ productivity to achieve the agreed frequency and coverage of customers to establish rapport and provide continuous awareness of existing products.
- Ensure marketing and demand creation materials are duly utilized.
- Conduct training, evaluation, and revalidation of selling competencies and product knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business, or related field preferred.
- Two (2) years’ previous experience in the same position, capacity or equivalent.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- In-depth understanding of product positioning in the market.
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE SUPERVISOR.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.