MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE (Kshs40k – 60k) – NAIROBI.
Our client, a pharmaceutical firm based in Nairobi is looking for a Medical Representative.
Qualifications & skills
- Degree or Diploma in Sales, Marketing or any business related course.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in sales and marketing of pharmaceutical products.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed targets within schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills are essential.
- Should be highly confident motivated.
Duties and responsibilities
- Organizing appointments and meetings with community and hospital-based healthcare staff.
- Identifying and establishing new businesses.
- Negotiating contracts with potential and current customers.
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists.
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals.
- Writing and maintaining detailed reports.
- Reviewing the sales performance.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Gross pay:- Kshs40,000/- to Kshs60,000/-