Job Role: Sales Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Schedule: Monday – Saturday
Remuneration and Other Benefits:
- Basic Salary: Kshs60,000 monthly (Gross).
- Bonus/Incentives is based on individual/team’s
- Tablet/Mobile Phone, Internet Data + Phone
We are looking to employ a highly driven sales lead to drive the day-to-day running of our sales team and activities in Kenya. The sales lead’s responsibilities include developing strategies to improve sales, managing a national sales team, organizing sales meetings, reporting/tracking sales metrics, effectively handling customer complaints, and assisting with the recruitment of sales staff. You should also be able to delegate tasks to the sales staff.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Supervising and guiding the sales team as well as monitoring the performance of the sales team
- Communicate the day-to-day sales goals and strategies to subordinate employees, promoting attentive and individualized customer service (as well as handling any customer complaints), and initiating and closing sales
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with sales staff/customers.
- Identifying opportunities and strategies to increase
- Regularly attending and organizing sales meetings and training
- Performing all duties expected of a national Sales
- Ensure smooth and uninterrupted sales service across Kenya
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from the CEO or his assigned representative
- Minimum Degree in MBA or Masters in Marketing
- 5 years+ proven experience in sales in pharma industry, Credit and Financing business from either Commercial or Microfinance Bank is an added advantage
- Area/Territory Sales Management in the Kenya pharma industry with experience managing sales reps across Kenya
- Experience leading sales reps across Kenya to each achieve monthly sales of 20M+ (million) KSH
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office & Google Workspace applications
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
Submit presentation detailing how you will achieve $2M/200Bn KSH in monthly sales selling RxAll products – RxPay, RxScanner, RxPOS, Rxdelivered across Kenya by December 2022.
Female candidates encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the job title as MEDICAL FIELD SALES LEAD
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.