MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN (Kshs35,000 – Kshs40,000)
We are looking to hire a mechanical technician for our client, a manufacturing company based in Nairobi.
- Responsible for troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions, breakdowns, as well as performing repairs. Set up and operate production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Will also be responsible for inspecting parts to specifications and making adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications. Monitoring the availability of parts and ensure availability of spares.
- Developing and implementing preventive maintenance.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to position and secure machinery. Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Dip / BSc in Electrical / Mechanical/ Manufacturing Engineering/ relevant training
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a mechanical technician in a related industry.
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical engineering designs, installations, maintenance, and repairs.
- Proficiency in mechanical design and diagnostic testing software.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Willingness to perform mechanical maintenance and repairs outside of business hours.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the job title as mechanical technician.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.