MECHANICAL ENGINEER (Kshs30k-40k)
Our client, a manufacturing company in Mombasa road, is looking for a Mechanical Engineer
Qualifications & skills
1. Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Plant Engineering
2. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in high output plastics manufacturing environment with indepth
knowledge of hydraulics and electrical equipment
3. Physical endurance and the ability to stand for long periods of time
4. A fine attention to detail
5. Effective problem-solving skills
6. Good interpersonal skills.
7. Should be highly motivated.
Duties and responsibilities
– Diagnose electrical problems using diagrams or blueprints.
– Analyze nearly finished product samples daily for quality, durability, safety and known product
specifications before the final stage of production.
– Evaluate the materials routinely used during production, the work environment and components
during production by running specific tests of quality.
– Seek answers and information regarding customer or in-house problems with product quality or
performance by investigating all parts of the production process.
– Document quality assurance practices by entering data into logbooks, noting information in
computer databases and recording all inventory and actions.
– Ensure that during all parts of the production schedule that the product meets all guidelines
related to state and local regulations that pertain to the industry.
– Communicate with management and other team members when problems arise and offer possible
solutions to help correct any mistakes during manufacturing.
– Assess quality assurance strategies periodically to determine best practices and improvements
that could lead to fewer problems and interruptions in the production schedule.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as MECHANICAL ENGINEER.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Gross pay:- Kshs30,000/- to Kshs40,000/-