The ideal candidate will be responsible for any mechanical or technical tasks that are available to improve efficiency and functionality.
Duties and responsibilities
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Collaborating with project managers and other engineers in our team.
Qualifications & skills
- Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a mechanical engineer.
- Should have technical/mechanical skills and competencies from the automotive field.
- Experience from automotive dealers with auto services e.g. Toyota, DT Dobie, CMC, Jua Kali, etc. will be of advantage.
- Effective problem-solving and good interpersonal skills
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as Mechanical Engineer.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Gross pay:- Kshs20,000/- to Kshs35,000/- excluding monthly bonuses scheme payouts on achieved individual & team KPI’s targets.