Our client, a flower grower located along Kiambu Rd is seeking to employ a MARKETER MANAGER.
Qualifications & skills
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing or related field.
- Should have work experience in marketing especially in horticulture.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills are essential.
- Should be aggressive and results focused.
- Should at least be conversant in marketing of flowers (added advantage).
Duties and responsibilities
- Research and analyze fresh produce market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor produce, and other relevant information to help in formulating marketing strategies.
- Develop new products / markets and negotiate with buyers depending on crop, season and market demand.
- Coordinate daily market audits, check on sales performance trends and take appropriate action.
- Manage produce-supply-chain systems and the supporting infrastructure for processing, storage and transport of produce.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry stakeholders, agencies and customers.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title a MARKETER MANAGER.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.