Our client, a tour and travel agency is seeking to employ a MARKETER.
Qualifications & skills
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing/Tourism /Hospitality or related field.
- At least two years’ work experience with tourism, hotel or hospitality industry.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Should be competent and conversant in experience of sales and marketing team leadership.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills are essential.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets within schedule.
Duties and responsibilities
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department’s staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the job title MARKETER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.