MACHINE OPERATOR (Kshs50,000)
Our client, a manufacturing company based in Nairobi is seeking to employ a MACHINE OPERATOR.
Qualifications & skills
- Diploma or degree preferably in electronics, control systems, electrical or manufacturing engineering
- At least two or more years’ work experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Must have experience and knowledge in PET plastic bottles and caps making.
- Must have experience in printing plastic and soda bottles caps.
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Proficiency with hand tools.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
Duties and responsibilities
- Monitoring and maintaining production equipment and machinery
- Setting up manufacturing equipment.
- Overseeing training of new or Junior Machine Operators
- Using equipment to complete manufacturing tasks.
- Performing routine inspections of manufacturing equipment.
- Evaluating the efficiency of each unit regularly, identifying improvements as needed
- Complies with good manufacturing practices.
- Maintains accurate records and complete required paperwork and checklists as required.
- Ensure adequate supply of packaging materials and communicate resource requirements for replenishment
- Determine acceptable quality ranges on packaging
- Proactively communicate amongst production team as well as other departments within the company
- Responsible for start-up and shut down of production line.
- Monitor weights, quality, quantity and general packaging of the product.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic to moderate operating difficulties.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the job title as MACHINE OPERATOR.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.