LEGAL SECRETARY (Kshs55,000 – 60,000)
Our client who is a Law Firm is seeking to employ a Legal Secretary who shall directly report to the Managing Partner and the counsel she supports.
- Transcribe and proofread legal documents.
- Accurately file documents with the court ahead of deadlines.
- Arrange travel arrangements for attorneys.
- File, organize, bind, scan, copy and fax legal documents in a timely manner.
- Answer phone calls, take notes/messages and redirect calls when appropriate.
- Schedule court depositions, hearings, and other meetings.
- Facilitate the meeting of deadlines by keeping multiple agendas and provide timely reminders.
- 3+ years’ experience as a paralegal or legal secretary.
- Familiarity with legal documents and terminology.
- Ability to type with a speed of at least 50 wpm with high accuracy.
- Able to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Able to work as a team with attorneys and other colleagues.
- Demonstrate a courteous and professional demeanor.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- KCSE C+ and above Mean grade.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office knowledge; Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Business Management; Secretarial Certification.
- Ability to multitask; work in great order, prioritization, attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills, of good temperament, good communication skills.
- Documentation Skills, Book keeping skills, Meeting Planning, Telephone Skills, Office Experience – General, PC
- Proficiency, Verbal Communication, Internal Communications, Dependability, Professionalism, Client Relationships; people skills.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the job title as the email subject.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.