IT SOFTWARE SALES EXECUTIVE (Kshs 30,000-50,000)
Our client, in the business industry is looking for a sales executive who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as an IT SOFTWARE SALES EXECUTIVE.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare proposals for clients.
- Manage and be responsible for the sales, their performance, schedules, and sales achievements.
- Work closely with Sales Managers to design, implement, analyze and deploy new business processes
- Manage partner relationships to increase business and identify new opportunities for company partnerships
- Track all business development activities, analyze quarterly progress and suggest new strategies based on findings
- Capable of conducting impressive presentations for clients based on their needs and requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 1-2 years in Sales/Business Development function experience in software sales
- Excellent communication and PR Skills in English
- Must be willing to take on target-based challenges and handle intense competition
- Experience in selling Human resource software, ERP software or any client server application.
- Must have detailed knowledge of sales of software
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Understand of customer requirement and quotation preparation
- Detailed understanding of different business operations
- Capable to design workflow for any kind of business operations
- Knowledge of the sales process with the ability to understand and interpret customer needs using fact-finding to identify sales opportunities
- Confident, resilient and presentable with experience in training and staff development
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as IT SOFTWARE SALES EXECUTIVE.