IT JUNIOR SPECIALIST (Kshs40,000)
Our client, a tech firm based in Nairobi is seeking to employ an IT JUNIOR SPECIALIST.
Responsibilities, Activities and Knowledge.
- End-user support on site as usual (not remote workers that are not usual to stay in front of end-users).
- IMAC of Devices.
- Office 365 basic-medium experience.
- Setup of all devices (Laptops, Workstation in the plant, mobile phones, printers)
- Knowledge of Windows 10 OS (basic)
- Knowledge of installing images on PC.
- Using ticketing applications.
- Basic knowledge of Active directory on prem (adding devices and users, monitoring) and AAD (Azure Active Directory).
- Basic usage of monitoring tools for servers.
- Basic usage of Backup tools for monitoring.
- Basic networking to configure IP phones, switches (under guide), video call rooms (under guide).
- Usual management of SNOW application or other ticketing application.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in IT or related field.
- Fluent in English and in local language.
- A minimum of 1-3 yrs experience.
- Should have certifications for Microsoft Azure Cloud or/and Active Directory or/and CISCO CCNA or other CISCO certifications, VMWare and SAP courses.
- Should be proactive and curious to learn.
- Should have at least a year or two experience in help desk on-site.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the job title as IT JUNIOR SPECIALIST.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.