HUMAN RESOURCE TRAINEE
We seek to recruit a graduate who has minimal or no exposure in the human resource field. He or she will be on a probationally period of 6 months, under which training will be provided.
Who You Are:
The candidate should be highly trainable, willing to learn. He or she will be required to be self-driven, prompt and excellent at ensuring effectiveness and efficiency in the delivery process. One should be ready to bring in new existing ideas in the market and improve in their expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create job descriptions using information shared on the respective roles.
- Create adverts for proper sourcing of candidates.
- Shortlist candidates using specs given.
- Carry out phone call interviews to obtain relevant information.
- Use on-line tests where applicable during the recruitment process.
- Carry out physical interviews to evaluate and obtain the right fit.
- Follow-up on feedback with candidates and clients to determine level of suitability and satisfaction.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Diploma/Degree in human resource management.
- Self-driven and goal oriented.
- Confidence and good communication skills.
- People skills and a learning attitude.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as human resource trainee.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.