HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER (Kshs30,000-Kshs70,000)
We are looking to hire a human resource manager for our client. a security firm based in Westlands, Nairobi.
Duties, Responsibilities, Skills and Experience:
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling, and coaching staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
Qualifications, Requirements and Skills:
- A higher Diploma or Degree in HRM or CHRP.
- Should be a registered member of IHRM.
- Should have at least 2 years-experience as a HRO or doing HR activities.
- Having experience working as a HR in a security firm will be an added advantage.
- Ability to supervise staff and instill policies.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.