HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER (Kshs30,000 – Kshs40,000)
Our client based in Nairobi is seeking to hire a HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER.
To make sure that the human resource in the company is properly utilized and proportionally distributed for the company to run efficiently and have the best employee that the company can afford to achieve its objective in the market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keeps the register and timing for all employees.
- Make sure all employees go through orientation programs.
- Keep record of disciplinary cases and prepare minutes.
- Handle all labor dispute issues.
- Staff recruitment.
- Make sure all trade licenses are renewed.
- Handle discipline cases of the staff.
- Renew Vehicle and motor cycle insurances.
- Update of staff files statutory requirements/company requirements.
- Replacement of staff, worn-out uniforms and keep records.
- Order stationary and keep records of issuance.
- To give proposals for training of staff, research and motivation.
- Vehicle files should be up to date.
- Give summary for the week and month regarding staff.
- Prepare a schedule for leave of staff.
- Preparing witness statements.
- Attending court hearing.
- Give weekly status of legal cases.
- Handling claims with insurance and giving updates weekly.
- Liaising with our lawyers and insurance lawyers for information.
- Occurrence register ensuring all cases are closed within 72 hours.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- At least two (2) or more years’ experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.